Thursday, August 9, 2007

IS YOUR FOOD BEING WASTED AT GATHERINGS??

Charity sees the need, not the cause.


Hi friends, if you have a function/party at your home in India and food gets wasted, don't hesitate to call 1098 - child helpline. They will come and collect the food. Please circulate this message which can help feed many children. PLEASE, DON 'T BREAK THIS CHAIN, "Helping hands are better than Praying Lips"



JUSTIN C THOMAS
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
VITAL MEDI-HEALTHCARE , B'LORE
Mob No: 9916092117
email - justinkzhr@gmail.

I got this message as a mail ..and so i decided to forward you..

"I discovered a long time ago that if I helped people get what they wanted, I would always get what I wanted and I would never have to worry." - Anthony Robbins

"Be charitable before wealth makes thee covetous" - Sir Thomas Browne

No comments: